ROOMS & RATES AT OUR MELBOURNE HOSTEL
So our award winning facilities, location, staff and atmosphere are all great, what about the rooms? We think you'll love them too! Choose between a wide range of dorms or private rooms, with or without bathrooms. All rooms have a locker, bed light & power point for each person. The bedding is all top quality, the rooms are spacious, have swipe card access & are cleaned every day. Check out all the room types and rates below and if you have any queries just give us a shout!
LOTS OF ROOM TYPES TO CHOOSE FROM!
Our Melbourne Backpackers has a variety of accommodation options to choose from so whether you are looking to share a dorm from 4 to 12 beds filled with your newest friends, or to splash out on one of our private ensuite rooms, you will find it at United Backpackers. Our cheap accommodation in Melbourne has everything you need to make your stay a very happy one. All rooms have lockers, swipe card access, a bedside light with power point, heating & cooling and linen included. Some rooms have ensuite bathrooms and some have shared bathroom facilities. Check the full list of our rooms and rates here!
Terms & Conditions
- All guests must provide a passport or current Australian driver’s licence with a valid credit card on arrival. Proof of age cards are not accepted.
- Check in time is 2pm – free luggage storage is available for early arrivals.
- Check out time is 10am -- Free luggage storage on the day of check out for all who check out on time. Any late check outs will incur $5 luggage storage fee.
- Private ensuite rooms require a $100 credit card pre authorisation on arrival
- Any guest under the age of 18yrs must be accompanied by their legal guardian and be in a private ensuite room.
- A one night cancellation fee applies to any reservation cancelled within 24 hours of arrival.
- Package bookings require a 48 hour cancellation period and must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Groups of 4-10 require a credit card pre authorisation of $100 on arrival. If people in groups are arriving separately, the first person to arrive needs to pay in full for the whole group as well as the bonds.
- Any enquiries or bookings for groups over 10 people must be booked through the Hostel Manager and are at the manager’s discretion’s. Different rates and T&C will apply.
- No BYO alcohol permitted - you can purchase drinks from our super cheap bar 7 nights a week.